Author Topic: The best place to host a blog ...  (Read 2239 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
The best place to host a blog ...
« on: February 03, 2021, 08:39:06 AM »
Is it better to use hostingsource.com services or misterhost.net ones to host a blog? Any ideas? 

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: The best place to host a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:56:54 PM »
ASVhost.com is good enough to sign up with.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 03:33:55 AM »
Hostingsource.com is far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 12:32:31 AM »
I highly recommend hostingsource.com to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
The price is more than reasonable. The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

loveawake.ru

• View Profile
    • Are you 18? Come in and don't be shy!
-
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 08:43:59 AM »
I would recommend Apps4Rent.

They have great service and great support and live chat available 24/7. Their setup is quick and using it pretty easy for setting up your website or blog too.

One big thing for me was that my website runs fast on Apps4Rent. I tried goDaddy, 1and1, and Bluehost and they have been slow sometimes when I get lots of visitors.

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 06:34:59 AM »
Shared Hosting is ideal to start a blog. Since at the initial stages, you don't need too many resources and won't have too much traffic to handle. So, a Shared Server from any of your desired hosting providers will work fine.

In the future when you start experiencing increased traffic you need to upgrade to VPS or Dedicated Hosting