Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 2647 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: February 15, 2021, 12:18:26 PM »
Comparing deals from KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com, which server is the best to have a deal with and why?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 02:00:49 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

You can trust kvchosting.net web host. The control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 06:18:30 AM »
Hello,

There are plenty of good web hosting providers available in the hosting industry. But while looking for VPS hosting provider is quite crucial. Some important things you should consider like security, reliability, easy upgrades and 24/7 instant support. For reliable and managed VPS hosting services, Hyperslice would be the right choice for you.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 02:00:32 AM »
The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff! Top-notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 01:13:16 AM »
I have had some technical questions and I have always received answers promptly. Kvchosting.net support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this host at all and have moved three other client's websites to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 02:53:26 AM »
When I found kvchosting.net web host I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2021, 02:41:07 AM »
Just here to say that kvchosting.net web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own servers, great price, it's got it all!!
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.