Author Topic: Best shared hosting plan to sign up with ...  (Read 2144 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Best shared hosting plan to sign up with ...
« on: February 16, 2021, 12:17:40 PM »
Comparing shared plans from rockhoster.com and host4half.com, which plan is the best for hosting a blog?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 02:02:11 AM »
I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by Rockhoster.com team.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 04:20:25 AM »
I have asked QHoster.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
I rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

33% off every VPS plan! One week limited offer!
Use this personal discount code: 5K9AC7MQQ1
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 02:00:49 AM »
I like hostnamaste.com hosting solutions. I've got a very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 05:06:14 AM »
I host about 7 domains with Hostforweb.com web host and have been a happy customer for years. I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support are about what you'd expect - in the five-minute range on a busy day.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome