Author Topic: Shared hosting ... the best one ... what's that?  (Read 2294 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Shared hosting ... the best one ... what's that?
« on: March 01, 2021, 12:10:02 PM »
What's the best shared hosting account? Is that QHoster.com or Host4half.com

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting ... the best one ... what's that?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 01:58:28 AM »
Frankly speaking, I was a bit worried about QHoster.com web hosting, but after reading good customer hosting reviews I decided to give them a try. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running my website. and must say that the price was really cheap.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 02:54:30 AM »
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
I am glad to find QHoster.com web host.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Alberto322

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 03:25:20 PM »
I wouldn't go for any of these two actually. I don't have personal experience with them, so I can't really comment, it's not my place to do so, and while I've heard about these services I stand by the fact that there are better options on the market. I've been using the dedicated server hosting windows packages from the same company for the past couple of months and the quality of their services can be felt by an average person in the domain, such as myself. This upgrade was long overdue for my company but through all of the changes that the lockdown brought upon us, this one was for the better. I'd say you don't stagnate on the options that you heard about, but actually dive deeper into the domain.

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 01:17:27 AM »
Both are good and have excellent customer reviews. So, it's difficult to choose one. You may compare the plans and prices and contact their customer support team.