Author Topic: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...  (Read 2039 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« on: March 18, 2021, 11:18:22 AM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan I should try to host a blog successfully?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 04:35:16 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
What's your hosting budget?

Well it was over 10 months since I used Centohost.com VPS hosting - everything works.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 02:34:03 AM »
Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

I'd recommend these trustworthy web hosts - their VPS accounts are feature-packed:
 - ipage.com
 - exmasters.com
 - hostforweb.com
Easy to use, friendly interface - compare them and choose the best.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 07:19:36 AM »
Both are good, but the best depends upon your budget and requirements. So carefully examine your requirement then compare it with both the service providers. Also, read the client reviews on the third-party review websites.

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 06:27:49 AM »
There are various cheap and reliable VPS Hosting plans but it's not necessary they are fulfilling your requirements.

You need to identify your needs and requirements first and then lookout for an ideal hosting provider.

Analyze an approximate amount of traffic you will be encounter in the future, identify your bandwidth, RAM, and Hard Disk requirement. Also, see the kind of data you will be stored on your server and the level of security you will need.

Consider all these then find out a hosting provider in your budget.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 05:49:17 AM »
I had no problems getting everything set up. Recommended. I just finished getting help from Cloudarion.com tech person. He was great. I was having an issue with an SSL Certificate that I had purchased and needed help making sure it would get installed properly.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome