Author Topic: Need a fully-managed VPS with high speed, uptime and low prices  (Read 2201 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Is it better to buy a VPS from asvhost.com or scalahosting.com?
Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks.

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Need a fully-managed VPS with high speed, uptime and low prices
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:39:13 AM »
I am more than impressed by the commitment, reliability and quick support of the QHoster.com team: they have assisted me before and after the domain, migration solving any technical issue. Strongly recommended :) Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 05:46:37 AM »
I have been with cloudarion.com for almost 9 months and have NO complaints about any of my websites, blogs, or databases I have hosted with them. They have delivered all that they promised. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 04:41:31 AM »
Would like to add that libertyvps.net rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.