Author Topic: Сanadian hosting  (Read 8303 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Сanadian hosting
« on: April 11, 2014, 06:39:00 AM »
4goodhosting.com was told to be the best hosting company in the whole IT world, is that true?
Have you ever tried them?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: Сanadian hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »
Yes its true! 4Goodhosting has always done a good job for us. I have many blogs hosted at several providers before but 4goodhosting is one of the best. They answer all my questions immediately and are friendly with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

dadiehost

• View Profile
    • Offshore Hosting
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:58:28 PM »
Yes i totally agree with you guys 4goodhosting is always reliable and best Canadian hosting.
Offshore Hosting DadieHost.com
█ Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS servers, and Dedicated Servers
█ 24x7 Tech Support

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 02:15:24 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable names to make a proper choice. I know Planethoster.net services as quality and fast. They are providing reasonable deals, high uptime and professional tech support.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:07:53 AM »
4goodhosting.com is decent and their services are good for meeting the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Prices are modest and servers are stable.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:05:02 AM »
Take a look at Crookservers.com hosting deals. Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 04:49:29 AM »
  You will be pleased dealing with Planethoster.net services. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their high available support and powerful server solutions.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 04:35:31 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Kvchosting.com servers are powerful and stable, you can rely on them.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 01:55:10 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Planethoster.net solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great stability and customer care.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 01:14:10 AM »
If you need a Canadian Dedicated Server with unlimited benefits then you can search on the web there are many web hosting providers with lots of advantages. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center, It is the best and Cheapest Dedicated Server Canada Provider around the world.  They provide various services with many benefits for all clients.