Author Topic: Searching for cPanel hosting  (Read 1739 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Searching for cPanel hosting
« on: August 23, 2021, 01:14:32 AM »
I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - space, 700Gbs - transfer!
any experience with cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting?
I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
Re: Searching for cPanel hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 06:45:13 AM »
There are plenty of cpanel hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available cpanel hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable cpanel hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 02:22:28 AM »
I consider these guys well worth the price!
This is my 2nd web hosting service and I was a bit apprehensive at first, but cloudarion.com sets my anxiety at ease with excellent customer service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 06:37:43 AM »
Before go with any web hosting provider, first, you need to check their customer reviews, compare their plans and most important they are providing 24/7 support or not. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. 10GB Hosting provides the Cheap Linux Web Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting/ with cPanel Control Panel and Its plans are cheap.