Author Topic: Dedicated Server Option  (Read 1057 times)

Fiddle Pie

• View Profile
Dedicated Server Option
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:09:06 AM »
I'm currently using shared hosting, and my disc space is nearly filled. I've been told that I need to acquire a dedicated server instead since I need more space; can you recommend an affordable dedicated server option?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Dedicated Server Option
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 05:35:30 AM »
A virtual dedicated server is similar to a virtual private server, A dedicated server provides the maximum threshold of every resource besides security, privacy,
reliability, and most importantly performance. However, it is an expensive alternative to choose as it is built to be used by only one entity.
The small and emerging businesses looking for higher stability and resources in contrast to the offerings of shared hosting are restricted due to financial
constraints and henceforth can't bear the higher costs of dedicated servers. With virtualization in place, it is now possible to use a VDS or VPS.

For reliable, affordable dedicated server with 24/7 support, I would recommend you to choose eUKHost for your website.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Kathy Mcgill

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated Server Option
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 06:32:36 AM »
I'm currently using shared hosting, and my disc space is nearly filled. I've been told that I need to acquire a dedicated server instead since I need more space; can you recommend an affordable dedicated server option?
I recommend that you look into OBHost https://www.obhost.net/ because they offer a variety of server solutions at reasonable prices, as well as competent service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.