Author Topic: Windows VPS in Canada  (Read 8348 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Windows VPS in Canada
« on: May 13, 2014, 07:38:07 AM »
Do you believe that 4goodhosting.com is the best in delivering Windows VPS hosting in Canada?
Are they as good as they are spoken about? 

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Windows VPS in Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:40:08 AM »
  If you are looking for reliable windows vps plans and quality services check for offers from Aspnix.com. You will be pleased dealing with their affordable plans, skilled support and high performance servers.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
It seems to me you have already found a right provider which is able to meet all your needs - 4Goodhosting.com. I also used their reliable Windows VPS for over 2 years and everything is working well. They have a stainless reputation and their services remains solid. They provide the same level of excellent service to all of their customers. I love the speed of support response. Use them with no hesitations.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 10:23:00 AM »
Windows Canadian hosting is really good from 4goodhosting.com.
 Servers are stable and prices are competitive.  Uptime is high.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 05:07:28 AM »
 According to my knowledge Aspnix.com provides windows solutions which are worth your attention. You will get high performance servers, affordable prices and skilled management staff.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 05:04:29 AM »
As I see Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to host any web site. It is an excellent windows host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their service's uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 04:27:45 AM »
No doubts Aspnix.com will serve your demands. They have trustworthy solutions, high available support and reasonable prices.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 11:24:24 AM »
4goodhosting.com is worth your attention, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well and their prices are competitive.
Use them with no doubts.