Author Topic: Good Hosting Providers  (Read 1690 times)

Fiddle Pie

• View Profile
Good Hosting Providers
« on: November 22, 2021, 06:18:01 AM »
I'm about to switch my Windows hosting, but I require nearly little downtime and a responsive C-panel, so I'm looking for some recommendations for reputable hosting providers.

Kathy Mcgill

• View Profile
Re: Good Hosting Providers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 07:42:03 AM »
OBHost https://www.obhost.net is a good place to start because they offer a variety of hosting options that include everything you need.
They also have a lot of promos, so you might be able to get a good deal.

Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 04:57:33 AM »
I can recommend you https://hostpro.com/web-hosting

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 02:42:03 AM »
I'm about to switch my Windows hosting, but I require nearly little downtime and a responsive C-panel, so I'm looking for some recommendations for reputable hosting providers.

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
As for the USA, Europe and India, try hostnamaste.com Cheap Windows VPS solutions.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 02:18:29 AM »
I am very happy with cloudarion.com Windows VPS service. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Recommend them more than highly.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 01:03:07 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.

Well, as for the reliable hosts, can recommend you to consider these ones:
1) llhost-inc.eu
2) digitalserver.com.mx
3) inmotionhosting.com
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 06:38:03 AM »
Hello,

When choosing the best web hosting company, always go for the companies that will provide you with complete packages, including customer supports, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Other than that, keep in mind that the packages should be something you could afford for a longer period. The company web hosting world provides affordable and trusted package deals for its clients. They help clients with a variety of hosting services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and much more. They guarantee 99.99% uptime, SSL certificates, and a 24*7 customer support service. Do check their attractive deals.