Author Topic: Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection  (Read 2057 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:24:07 AM »
Hello

I need a dedicated server in Europe
Need a DDos Protected hosting 5tbs
Budget : 200 usd
Xeon E5
32gb memory+
What are your views on Exmasters.com dedicated server hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? Any reviews, please?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 04:15:18 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 04:25:48 AM »
Well, digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado is pretty reliable from what I've seen.
I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 01:00:51 AM »
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
I highly recommend exmasters.com server hosting in Europe and the USA. On top of this, the cost of hosting is relatively cheap (especially with the current exchange rates!)
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 01:25:17 PM »
Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection, One of the challenges is looking for the cheapest web hosting plan because there are so many options and sorts on the market. It has a greater impact on your overall branding and online business performance. Ownwebservers is an affordable dedicated server hosting provider in the US and around the world.

Also they are running the great deal on dedicated server - Save 10% OFF on all dedicated server server plans - Use Code - DH10. This offer is limited time. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 12:20:53 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 01:49:07 AM »
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Exmasters.com team, hosting service is superb.
I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2022, 12:57:55 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are worthwhile.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 12:19:23 PM »
You can check https://hosting.india.to/ for the servers. They are providing shared server with ddos protection.
If you want to host your website then you can go with hosting india.

Alsoyou can optimize your server to secure against DDOS attack.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 04:28:36 AM »
bodHOST has fully customizable managed dedicated servers with real-time monitoring and root access. bodHOST comes with Sever Secure advanced security, Worldwide Cloudflare CDN, and business-grade storage. It also has a support team to manage its servers, and they offer 24/7/365 customer service.

You can get three packages of dedicated hosting services:

Intel Xeon E3 1220: $86 per month
Intel Xeon E5 2609V2: $108 per month
Intel Xeon E5 2620V1: $115 per month

For more dedicated server plans visit: https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 02:42:30 AM »
I've been with exmasters.com website hosting in the USA for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
Features are best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 02:48:47 AM »
Webhosting World offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its base plan begins at $119 per month, and it offers free setup and free Linux OS as well as free SSL for life and free domain for life.