Author Topic: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 2210 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: May 11, 2022, 09:31:51 AM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so whhich way is better to follow? 

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 12:58:43 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting in the USA.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 01:17:12 AM »
I've been with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, the forums and support center were very helpful.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 06:01:37 AM »
If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 01:50:50 AM »
Recommend Rockhoster.com web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! This web host is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 12:35:52 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 04:19:17 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap VPS.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 02:48:28 AM »
Hey,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think eukhost is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the leading, independent providers of web hosting services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 11:42:43 PM »
When buying VPS hosting for your business website, you must first research the host services provider's reviews, prices, and features. Then, if you decide to get a VPS, I recommend bodHOST. One of the greatest and most cost-effective hosting companies in the United States. All the Windows and Linux VPS Server options will suit your requirements.

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 30% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VSH30. The offer ends on 05'07'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

Features are:

High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
Optional Control Panel
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Customer Support
Affordable Pricing

For more details visit: bodhost.com

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 01:43:55 AM »
If you are looking for quality services than you need https://qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

AlinalVal

• View Profile
-
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 01:21:28 PM »
 I have been through my kits and it looks like I off loaded the one that had these decals in it. Sorry I could not helpEdited July 27, 2021 by Trojan Thunder

KarinaWam

• View Profile
-
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 07:28:43 PM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMBs to high organisations worldwide.

