Author Topic: The best SSD VPS provider?  (Read 1877 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
The best SSD VPS provider?
« on: August 18, 2022, 12:42:23 AM »
Which SSD VPS provider is the best for you?
I like https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html
What about you?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: The best SSD VPS provider?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 09:59:54 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s SSD managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 05:45:57 AM »
Been hosting with kvchosting.net web hosting provider for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed. 
Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line.
The guy must be a fast typist. All questions were answered and not just some of them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 02:14:55 AM »
I was here
https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html
Don't you think their prices are a bit high?

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 02:21:49 AM »
I highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 04:07:57 AM »
If you’re looking for affordable but good VPS providers, at $24.99 per month only, bodHOST is definitely an option worth exploring. The company provides a full spectrum of hosting services with scalable storage and memory. Furthermore, they offer a variety of VPS host packages to suit different sizes of websites and applications. Regardless of the plan, you select, you can enjoy a dedicated IP address, unlimited email accounts and bandwidth, and 100% network uptime.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 02:08:59 AM »
There often is no need to contact your hosting support provider when things go as planned but when they don't...

Well, kvchosting.net has proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered. Recommended.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2022, 02:47:56 AM »
I was with another hosting provider before finally selected Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting as my best choice.
I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting provider and decided to move on. I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2022, 11:53:06 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 11:32:15 PM »
Host.co.in is another web hosting service provider in India founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its two data centres. Host.co.in impeccable shared hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India.

Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

You can save 25% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Code - SVH25. This offer is limited time.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications