Author Topic: VPS which is right for hosting a forum ...  (Read 1473 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS which is right for hosting a forum ...
« on: September 28, 2022, 12:35:33 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, which way should I follow and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is right for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 04:38:32 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? What's your hosting budget?

Now, I do want to say that Rightservers.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts. Check their managed VPS out.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 11:50:13 AM »
VPS plans which hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com provide are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Whenever you need fast, reliable, web hosting, these hosts are the one stop shops for all of your web hosting needs. Have an issue? Their tech support will resolve your problem or answer your questions quickly.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 06:20:25 AM »
Can add kvchosting.net web host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and hosting plans are so cheap.
The price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.
Like their SSD VPS solutions in the USA.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 01:06:17 AM »
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great. Kvchosting.net pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 05:31:42 AM »
I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with kvchosting.net web host. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 02:41:05 AM »
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Believe Datapacket.net and also Cloudarion.com VPS hosting solutions will be worth trying.
They give the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs