Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1766 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: November 01, 2022, 10:07:46 AM »
VPS plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 12:26:07 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Kvchosting.net and Netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosts.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 12:42:14 AM »
Often a question via email takes a few minutes to be answered. My last provider took days or weeks or never.
Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, Rockhoster.com reliability and services make it a good value.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 12:21:30 PM »
ASVhost.com and KVChosting.net VPS accounts are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
 They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 12:30:27 AM »
I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Impressed with these well-known VPS hosts:
1) Servage.com
2) Siteground.com
3) QHoster.com
4) Hostnamaste.com
You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 11:47:38 AM »
OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 04:20:37 AM »
Can say that cloudarion.com SSD VPS is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist.
The server uptime is perfect. Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 03:22:57 AM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then eukhost is the best option for you.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2023, 02:26:52 AM »
I can always contact Rockhoster.com tech support team even at midnight - they are always ready to help and solve any trouble I may experience. I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If you're looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site, this host will be worth trying.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2023, 05:34:55 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its most basic option for virtual private servers (VPS) starts at $25 per month. In addition, it provides extra features for Virtual Private Servers (VPS), including free setup, cPanel, and WHM integration, a free lifetime domain name registration, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.