Author Topic: Server to sign up with  (Read 1624 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server to sign up with
« on: November 24, 2022, 12:51:33 PM »
Which server is betetr to have a deal with - asvhost.com or hostsailor.com?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 11:28:37 PM »
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
Modify message
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 01:24:24 AM »
Happy with GTHost.com instant server hosting. 17 locations!
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick!
You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 07:32:11 AM »
For High Speed and High-performance Managed VPS Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps Server for your Website, I suggest a 10GB Hosting Web Host, which provides the best and most affordable unmanaged and managed vps hosting server. Its Managed VPS Hosting service plan include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 07:35:18 AM by JerryR »

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 03:30:30 AM »
Host.co.in offers some of the most cost-effective options for dedicated hosting on the market. They offer some of the best technical and customer support I’ve seen in a web host. Their support team is available through live chat, phone, and email. It doesn’t take long to connect to an agent either.

Their uptime and loading speeds are also top-notch. For uptime, you’ll be looking at around 99.99% rates on average. Your loading speed will be equally nice as Host.co.in is known for its speed.

You can save 10% OFF on all Dedicated Server Hosting plans - Use Code NDH10. This offer is limited time.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 09:29:13 AM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2022, 01:35:03 AM »
I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Datapacket.net servers. The most impressive aspect of this host is the reaction time for technical queries. 
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 02:44:14 AM »
I have 3 clients with KVChosting.net and also GTHost.com server hosting, and their Technical support is simply outstanding.
They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2022, 05:19:41 AM »
I've been with 21st-thailand.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with their server in thailand has been quite positive.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. Recommended.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 02:28:25 AM »
I'd definitely recommend Webhost.pro dedicated servers. These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting provider did.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs