Author Topic: I'm looking for Italy VPS  (Read 1677 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
I'm looking for Italy VPS
« on: December 08, 2022, 05:45:31 AM »
I'm looking for Italy VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of 30 EUR a month.
Have seen QHoster.com offered low-cost Italy VPS solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
Re: I'm looking for Italy VPS
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 12:32:24 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their  PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 03:28:57 AM »
For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is also the right option.
For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 11:12:54 AM »
I recommend OwnWebServers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 03:00:51 AM »
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in QHoster.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 11:40:12 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.
No problems, no sweat, just easy.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 01:46:46 AM »
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
QHoster.com answered all my questions fast and strove to help. Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 10:04:41 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 02:15:42 AM »
Would also recommend you to widen the range of your search, also close locations like Switzerland or Germany.
Try cloudarion.com out. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 02:23:59 AM »
I am lucky to have chosen QHoster.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best. Love these guys.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs