Author Topic: Decent server provider ...  (Read 1600 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Decent server provider ...
« on: December 22, 2022, 12:45:56 PM »
Comparing dedicated servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Decent server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 02:03:37 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Well-balanced dedicated servers are offered by GTHost.com and also Hostingsource.com provider. I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 02:06:30 AM »
When I took over the responsibility for finding a new host company and uploading the sites myself a year ago, I needed help and the NetShop-isp.com.cy guys were very patient. Also, I've seen no downtime and their server is plenty fast. The selection of packages is awesome. The price for dedicated servers is reasonable.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 01:42:20 AM »
As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 11:05:26 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostnamaste.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2023, 11:50:15 PM »
Choose eUKhost® For Fast, Safe And Reliable Cloud Servers, VPS And Dedicated Servers
Reliable web hosting from eukhost. 99.95% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support.
Affordable web hosting from eukhost with 24/7 expert support.
Web hosting made easy at with eukhost with CloudLinux and 24/7 Support.
Guaranteed resources and performance hosting based on CloudLinux.
Fast SSD Storage, 24/7 Support, 99.95% uptime guarantee.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 03:30:40 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, there are a few features you should look for. First, you'll want to make sure the provider has a good reputation and is well-equipped to handle high-traffic loads. Second, make sure the provider has a wide range of servers and storage options to fit your needs. And finally, be sure to check out the customer service department - if there are any issues with your account, you need someone who can help you get a resolution as quickly as possible.

bodHOST is our top choice for the best VPS hosting. They offer a great combination of quality for the price. Over the years bodHOST has impressed us with its regular shared hosting performance but has also maintained the same standards for its VPS hosts.

With the best features:

Cheapest reliable VPS host available
cPanel Optional
Root access
2-8 GB RAM
2-4 core CPUs
Unlimited bandwidth

for more offers visit here: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/bodhost-new-year-web-hosting-deals-and-offers

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2023, 04:05:52 AM »
DOUBLE thumbs UP to cloudarion.com hosting service! The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 05:56:00 AM »
I highly recommend Webhost.pro dedicated servers, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.