Author Topic: Shared account ... which way is better to follow ...  (Read 2100 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Shared account ... which way is better to follow ...
« on: March 13, 2023, 11:42:21 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Shared account ... which way is better to follow ...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 05:58:15 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Happy with centohost.com web host. Lots of useful features are include into their hosting plans.
I have had the opportunity to speak with a couple of them personally when a specific problem (my fault) occurred, and they were VERY nice about it.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 02:34:06 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic plan for shared hosting just only costs one dollar every month. Along with the shared plan, it also provides a number of additional features such as SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, and Free one-click softaculous App installer. These features are all included in the shared plan of Webhostingworld.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 05:52:05 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure. Try considering these hosts:
1) Hostpro.com
2) Centohost.com
3) Sectorlink.com
Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 01:21:42 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions. Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 02:06:23 AM »
I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but hostingsource.com has top top of both worlds!
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 10:44:32 PM »
When it comes to sharing an account, there are a few different ways you could approach it. The best way will depend on the specific circumstances and the type of account you're sharing. Here are a few options to consider:

1) Use a joint account: If you're sharing an account with someone you trust completely, such as a spouse or partner, you could consider opening a joint account. This would allow both of you to have equal access to the account, and would typically require both parties to sign off on any transactions or changes to the account.

2) Use a password manager: If you're sharing an account with someone you don't know as well, such as a coworker or friend, you may want to consider using a password manager. This would allow you to share the login information for the account without actually giving out the password. The password manager would securely store the login information and allow both of you to access the account when needed.

3) Share login information: This is the most straightforward option, but also the riskiest. If you're sharing an account with someone you trust, you could simply share the login information with them. However, this could lead to security issues if either party is careless with the information or the account gets hacked.

Regardless of which option you choose, it's important to establish clear boundaries and expectations with the other person. Make sure you're both on the same page about who can access the account, what it can be used for, and how you'll handle any issues that arise. It's also a good idea to periodically review the account activity to ensure there are no unauthorized transactions or changes.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2023, 06:55:31 AM »
The best shared hosting company for most people is Hostinger or DreamHost. Shared web hosting is the perfect solution for new websites. As an entry-level service, it's also ideal for simple websites or anyone with a tight budget.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2023, 02:21:57 AM »
bodHOST is a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST’s shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting