Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs hostround.com  (Read 1385 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs hostround.com
« on: March 13, 2023, 12:27:08 PM »
Which shared account (libertyvps.net or hostround.com) is better to have a deal with?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2023, 03:14:57 AM »
Happy with cloudarion.com web hosting. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 09:25:01 AM »
Shared accounts from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 02:40:46 AM »
I trust Libertyvps.net 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 11:21:25 PM »
Both LibertyVPS and HostRound are web hosting providers that offer a variety of hosting plans to their customers. However, they have some differences that might make one a better choice for your specific needs.

LibertyVPS specializes in providing offshore hosting solutions. They have servers located in the Netherlands and offer privacy and security-focused hosting services, including VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and shared hosting. They also accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment methods, which can be an attractive feature for some customers who want to maintain their anonymity.

HostRound, on the other hand, is a more traditional web hosting provider that offers a range of hosting solutions, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. They have servers located in the United States, Europe, and Asia and provide 24/7 customer support.

In terms of pricing, LibertyVPS offers competitive prices, especially for their offshore hosting services, while HostRound offers affordable prices and a variety of hosting plans to choose from.

Ultimately, the choice between these two hosting providers will depend on your specific needs and preferences. If privacy and security are your top priorities, then LibertyVPS might be a better fit for you. If you're looking for a more traditional web hosting provider with a variety of hosting plans, then HostRound might be a better choice.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2023, 08:58:12 AM »
The mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and hostround.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 02:04:28 AM »
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. Give Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting a try.
I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 12:09:28 PM »
Accounts from rockhoster.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.