Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 1491 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: March 29, 2023, 11:43:27 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to buy a right one, so which way is better to follow?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 10:13:27 PM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
2) WordPress Hosting
3) Reseller Linux
4) Business Hosting
5) Windows Hosting
6) Reseller Windows
7) Cloud Server
8)Linux VPS
9) Windows VPS
10) Dedicated Servers
11) Imunify 360
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 01:17:40 AM »
I know hostnamaste.com is a good one. Recommend their openvz vps solutions to others. Locations: India, Europe, USA).
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 10:49:12 PM »
There are many VPS providers available in the market. Some of the top providers are:

1) WHUK - Offers VPS hosting starting at $5/month with a user-friendly interface and good performance.

2) Linode - Offers VPS hosting starting at $5/month with great customer support and reliable uptime.

3) Vultr - Offers VPS hosting starting at $2.5/month with a wide range of server locations and good performance.

4) Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Offers VPS hosting through its EC2 service with a pay-as-you-go pricing model and a wide range of server options.

5) Google Cloud Platform - Offers VPS hosting through its Compute Engine service with flexible pricing and good performance.

When choosing a VPS provider, it's important to consider factors such as server location, pricing, performance, uptime, customer support, and user interface. It's also a good idea to read reviews and compare the features and pricing of different providers before making a decision.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 12:28:34 AM »
I've been with exmasters.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. Excellent VPS host. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 12:47:12 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Take a look at cloudarion.com, snaphost.com and netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 11:00:21 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2023, 04:15:35 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great webhost, and Rightservers.com has these qualities in spades. Like their Managed VPS.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2023, 04:48:38 AM »
GoDaddy: Best for affordability.
DreamHost: Best for free email.
Hostinger: Best for transparency.
Hostwinds: Best for choice.
MochaHost: Best money-back guarantee.
Interserver: Best for scaling businesses.
HostGator: Best for resources on all tiers.
Bluehost: Best for beginners.