Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1314 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: May 26, 2023, 01:04:18 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com, which plan should I have a deal with and why?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 02:10:37 AM »
Happy with GTHost.com instant servers. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 01:12:32 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans. Get hosting only through this link https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 09:32:00 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 03:32:20 AM »
I began with Hostnamaste.com when all I needed budget dedicated server - everything works great.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 12:22:05 AM »
OwnWebSevers is known for its competitive pricing and global presence, with data centers in multiple locations worldwide. They offer SSD storage, a user-friendly interface, and a wide range of plans to cater to various needs. OwnWebSevers also provides a robust API and easy scalability options.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2023, 12:48:20 PM »
Are you finding the best VPS server for your business then you can try AllWebHost is known for its reliable VPS hosting solutions with high-performance SSDs, multiple data center locations, and comprehensive management tools. They offer excellent scalability options and a user-friendly control panel.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 04:57:43 AM »
Think webhost.pro is the best for getting dedicated servers.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome web hosting provider!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs