Author Topic: good vps hosting  (Read 8190 times)

Terners

• View Profile
good vps hosting
« on: August 20, 2014, 04:56:53 AM »
 My spec needs are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Just199.com offer virtual private servers, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: good vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:00:17 AM »
Good VPS hosts are available from panamaserver.com and hostsailor.com.
These hosts are respectable and their services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their uptime is high and tech staff is active and responsive any time you contact them.

vps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 02:37:35 PM »
Never heard about Just199. I would like to know your budget?
Generally there are many reputed hosts such as knownhost, linode and wiredtree.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:48:22 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need. Can recommend you to look at Hostdepot.com (US web host - 6G31LDTBWL gives 50% off) VPS deals and also Digitalserver.com.mx (Mexican host - 721123 gives 20% OFF) packages.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 09:02:31 AM »
Greenlionnet.com provides stable instant UK SSD VPS with control panel allowing automatic reinstallation of the OS, VNC Console and lot more.
Prices are affordable and support is active and responsive.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 05:46:06 PM »
I think that it will be reasonable to deal with 4goodhosting.com. I have always been happy with the fantastic service, the options the server offers, as well as the hosting plans. Now, my site is extremely fast to load and has had perfect uptime. 4goodhosting the host you can rely on. I moved all my site to them without any problems and extra fees.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 06:43:31 AM »
Quality VPS deals can be got from nextpointhost.com and a2hosting.com.
They have stable servers with SSD technology which makes load speed fast. Their tech staff is active and responsive. Uptime is high.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 04:53:28 AM »
My spec needs are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Just199.com offer virtual private servers, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

I know nothing about the host you are asking about, but can name a good alternative.
Take a look at QHoster.com vps hosting deals. The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:15:19 AM »
 If you are in search of reliable fast hosting provider check for offers from ChicagoVPS.net. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 01:42:48 AM »
    According to my experience AJKservers is offering reliable solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 02:11:06 AM »
 As for quality servers I have noticed Redswitches.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 02:13:33 AM »
Need Best and Cheap VPS Hosting! There are lots of options to find your best Forex VPS Server. You can search on the Google SERP there are lots of options for your business you can choose the best one. I suggest you should host your website with Serverwala Data Center, It is the most trustworthy web hosting company I have ever seen. They provide many services with all VPS For Forex and Dedicated Server. They offer several facilities with all hosting like hardware technology, premium network, secure cabinet, 24*7 client support, Advanced Security, Fastest Speed Guarantee, and many more.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2020, 05:12:04 AM »
If you are looking for the right web hosting provider then you should visit the Hostcoin it is the best web hosting provider around the world.

Why Host.co.in?

Good 24*7 Technical customer support
Affordable pricing
Good support staff
data center
Proactive Monitoring
Control Panel
Fully Managed