Author Topic: Windows VPS hosting in US  (Read 25346 times)

LadyBug

• View Profile
Windows VPS hosting in US
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:32:40 AM »
Hello!

Any recommendation for good windows VPS hosting in US?

Thank you.

Mady

• View Profile
Re: Windows VPS hosting in US
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 03:23:16 AM »
Well in that case i suggest my host provider since i am using excellent services with excellent support. Its Trijit Corporation, so check out and contact them to know more..

Windows VPS hosting in US | Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Hosting

artiyousharma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 04:35:17 AM »
hey you can find good companies on net just search reviews about company if not  satisfied then just search Indian company
vps hosting India windows vps hosting

Mady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 12:53:04 AM »
Their are many hosting providers but which i recommend is hosting provider which is best with support and service level. I recommend because i never faced any issues till date from last 2 years, you can hire them as your hosting providers as well with full confidence.

Windows VPS Hosting | VPS Hosting | Best VPS hosting | Cheap VPS hosting

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 05:05:24 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide attractive and reliable VPS deals.
For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

PaulBlair

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2024, 03:09:33 AM »
If you're looking for dependable Windows VPS hosting in the US, I highly recommend USA DedicatedCore they offer AMD RYZEN servers with top-notch hardware. With DedicatedCore, you can expect great customer support, competitive pricing, and a range of customizable plans to suit your specific needs. Check out DedicatedCore for reliable Windows VPS hosting in the US.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 12:50:07 AM by PaulBlair »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 05:30:48 AM »
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Nice vps hosting solutions you can get from Rockhoster.com and Regvps.com web hosts. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2024, 02:27:21 PM »
Accounts from owned-networks.net and hostround.com are the best for hosting any web sites with.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.