Author Topic: quality shared account to buy  (Read 5732 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
quality shared account to buy
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:03:37 AM »
iFastNet.com and bekserver.de provide shared hosting services which are attractive for my needs and I have to select the best one, so what would you advise me to do?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: quality shared account to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:55:34 AM »
What about disk space and bandwidth requirements?

I believe that a time-tested and reputed web host like Hostwinds will serve your demands. Their pricing is cool.
They use Litespeed server which is really fast. They provide 99.9% network uptime, so your sites will be always up.

+ DISCOUNT: Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 02:22:04 AM »
You can google and check their reviews at trusted website and forums. If you want other good web hosting provider to compare the plans, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is an excellent web Hosting provider with highly optimized web hosting environment especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 05:36:30 AM »
According to my knowledge SiveHost.com is reputable company with featured cheap plans, they've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 04:22:26 AM »
 To know more about hots you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive feedbacks on SiveHost.com fast servers. Their plans are featured and low-cost. Stability is outstanding.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 05:51:08 AM »
 Seems to me SiveHost.com is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 05:36:28 AM »
For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

You will be pleased dealing with Plusplushosting.net - their premium shared hosting accounts look affordable.
They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting! Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
If I were you, I will definitely choose 4Goodhosting.com shared hosting service. This host is really fantastic provider! The server uptime is perfect and runs very fast. Faster than other hosts I have used before. Support is 24 hours active. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. Pricing seems reasonable. I have no complaints with these guys. Great job!

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 05:44:36 AM »
    As an alternative I recommend ViUX.com that is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.