VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Canadian hosts

(1/2) > >>

Garpiya:
If you have to choose between two hosts - 4goodhosting.com and rightservers.com, which host would you choose and why?
Share any ideas of yours please.

Stampfer:
    I suppose you should have more reliable options. I can name Just199.com, which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

buttony:
I can say 4Goodhosting.com is the host you've been looking for. You will get high stability, useful features. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is perfect as my blogs are always up. Now, my blogs are very productive and I am very impressed with it.

Toskanik:
You can rely on Crookservers.com. I am using a ton of the space provided to me. Great prices and great throughput. Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues. I have launched several sites there in the last few days and all is well.

Weigan:
 Among others I always recommend Just199.com hosting deals. They are experienced company and their hosting plans are stable. Support staff is always online and skilled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version