Author Topic: EU VPS account .... what's the best one?  (Read 6395 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
EU VPS account .... what's the best one?
« on: January 13, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »
What's the best and most reliable VPS provider in Europe from your point of view comparing deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk

Terners

• View Profile
Re: EU VPS account .... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 04:58:05 AM »
I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 04:25:27 AM »
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with? Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

IMHO, you can contact libertyvps.net and their team and tell your requirements - they will offer you a good vps fit.
They have stable servers located in Netherlands. Their customer support work 24/7 and are helpful.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 04:26:02 AM »
 You can rely on Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 02:34:55 AM »
I recommend SolVPS.com UK vps hosting to any entity who needs to get a web site up and running.

You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Rock solid control panel.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 05:31:41 AM »
 Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 02:26:53 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted web hosts in EU - check dcxv.com ssd cloud hosting solutions.
It is an extremely proficient EU web hosting provider and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 03:56:25 AM »
Superbithost.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy. When I contacted them telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 04:02:32 AM »
I suggest Libertyvps.net as reliable hosting with excellent service. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and their prices are fair.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 09:31:31 AM »
Use hosting.co.uk VPS deals with no hesitations because they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in the IT industry.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.