Author Topic: Solid server provider ...  (Read 1566 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Solid server provider ...
« on: March 13, 2023, 12:03:52 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to go and why?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 06:01:00 AM »
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
Check out GTHost.com dedicated hosting. They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff. Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2023, 03:49:12 AM »
bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, Buy 1 Year of managed VPS hosting and get absolutely free 1-year VPS hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
24/7 Live Support
100% uptime
Linux and Windows OS
cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
Intel Xeon Processor

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 09:56:28 AM »
QHoster.com as well as brixly.uk servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 05:41:33 AM »
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers.
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 03:33:16 AM »
I continue giving ZakServers.com a A++. Recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.
Services provided are above normal, including software provided, and personal customer support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

JerryR

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2023, 07:19:44 AM »
10GB Hosting web host is a solid dedicated servers uk server provider that allows you to have complete control over your website's configuration, security, and performance, which is critical for a website that receives a large volume of traffic. Dedicated Servers UK is also more secure, as you are the only one with access to the server and your data.
https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-uk

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 01:06:44 AM »
I'm lucky having found QHoster.com web host - these guys are professionals. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
Just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 04:22:32 AM »
I'd recommend QHoster.com services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.
They are super-reliable, highly communicative: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.