Author Topic: Offshore linux VPS?  (Read 1580 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Offshore linux VPS?
« on: August 31, 2022, 01:39:30 AM »
Hello,
I need offshore linux VPS .
So far I managed to find
https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps
Are they good enough?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Offshore linux VPS?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 02:07:51 AM »
I am fully satisfied dealing with Libertyvps.net and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others.
 - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles,
 - Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me, I like it very much.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 02:16:36 AM »
I am lucky having found Libertyvps.net web host - these guys are professionals. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 01:32:40 AM »
Solid, honest host with affordable prices. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription with Libertyvps.net web host. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 11:41:53 AM »
I recommend OwnWebServers to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 12:25:42 PM »
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS plans can be right for you.
For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.