VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Need vps in US or Europe with 50 gbs of disk space

(1/2) > >>

Ferolli:
Hello,
I would like to order a good VPS web hosting account in US or Europe. I need 50 gbs of disk space.
Thinking to host my 20 wordpress blogs. What are your views on HostingSource.com and Superbithost.com web hosting deals?
Are their prices good? What host would you choose and why?

Terners:
 If you are looking for quality vps you will be pleased with JVMHost.com. They have solid servers which cost not much and have quality support which is online for 24 hours.

Garpiya:
Have a look at VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hostafrica.co.za , their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry!

buttony:
I don't have experience with that host. I'd like you to rely on 4Goodhosting. I have a lot of positive experience with them. The servers are ultimately fast. Faster than other hosting I have used before. Support is 24 hours active. They are always responsive and respond often with full solution. Pricing is reasonable. Just give them a try.

GJRock:
I recommend superbithost.com bitcoin offshore web hosting service. I haven't had to contact their support..so I can't comment on it.

They do have 24/7 live chat, a 24/7 toll free number, a user forum, and other things. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version