VPS Web Hosting > General VPS Hosting Discussion

Looking for reliable EU dedicated server host

(1/2) > >>

GJRock:
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose shared hosting provider that accepts bitcoin, paypal, webmoney or perfect money.

What do you think about swissns.ch and its hosting services?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution in EU and this host seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about this EU web host?

Toskanik:
I was recommended to try swissns.ch as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
 I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended!

Salviat:
My suggestion is to try pmgchosting.com dedicated server solutions. I am receiving from them enterprise hardware and helpful polite tech support. For the price their services are trustworthy.

Bismark:
I'd recommend you to use hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com 
servers to meet all your needs.
Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced and there is no downtime on them.
Support is always ready to help.

Cherisk:
IMHO, QHoster.com will be reasonable choice. They offer lots of EU server locations to choose from.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version