Author Topic: stable host with 24/7 support  (Read 6205 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
stable host with 24/7 support
« on: June 08, 2015, 03:22:54 AM »
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 5GBs - space, 60Gbs - transfer.
Any experience with cddhosting.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: stable host with 24/7 support
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 03:28:31 AM »
Jumpline.com  has been a great host for me!!! Haven't noticed any downtime. They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!! I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 05:49:10 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that thcservers.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are trustworthy and stable hosts which are able to meet the demands of many IT users.
Prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.
Support is skillful any time you contact them.   

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 06:06:33 AM »
I can recommend QHoster.com, it has unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 04:25:49 AM »
The only hosting service I have used with fast 24/7 support is only 4goodhosting.com. They have hosted me since 2011 and so far the support is always active 24 hours with fast responses. The servers are very fast and reliable. When I need assistance or support questions, they immediately respond within few minutes and not hours like other hosts. The pricing is competitive. I am very happy and satisfied.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 04:37:08 AM »
    According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 05:22:04 AM »
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Webhost.pro.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 03:25:42 AM »
 I know that with cddhosting.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 03:38:16 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of services provided by cddhosting.com. They have attractive featured plans with skilled tech staff and low prices.