Author Topic: top level server hosting  (Read 4714 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
top level server hosting
« on: March 06, 2015, 05:28:16 AM »
 I'd like to host my new sites on dedicated hosting account and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have responsive support and powerful quality hardware. I have already found CoreSpace.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: top level server hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 05:29:01 AM »
   If you are in search of reliable cloud hosting provider check for offers from CoreSpace.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:08:23 AM »
you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
Think that you will not regret having looked at rareservers.com - pricing, features and resources are great.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 03:12:37 PM »
You must use 4goodhosting.com and you will regret. All I can say that I am very satisfied using their world class hosting service. I'm really happy with their customer support, they reply support questions instantly. Servers are fast and solid. I haven't experience any downtime since 2010 which is my first use. They are honest and trustworthy. No unexpected fees or charges. Go ahead and call.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 03:57:53 AM »
 I know CoreSpace.com is offering quality servers and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 05:31:26 AM »
According to my knowledge CoreSpace.com is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.