Author Topic: Reliable VPS hosting in Europe?  (Read 3642 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
Reliable VPS hosting in Europe?
« on: January 25, 2016, 06:08:25 AM »
I decided to make a notion of the market and compare different web hosts offering VPS plans in Europe.
I have noticed that Vpsnine.com and Rareservers.com offer VPS hosting solutions in Europe - how do you find their pricing and features?

Please, any inputs? What host is better?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Reliable VPS hosting in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:14:03 AM »
 According to my experience smart-web-host.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 06:38:16 AM »
Great hosting company with very cheap prices and incredible storage and bandwidth plans.
Vpsnine.com support phone calls and emails are always quick. I've only needed about 4 tickets and everything has been minor and resolved very quickly.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 06:36:48 AM »
As I know smart-web-host.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 07:59:06 AM »
Reliable VPS deals are available from QHoster.com and Winnervps.com, servers work with no outages and uptime is high.
Support is skillful and knowledgeable and they are fast and responsive.
They are able to meet all your needs, the OP.