Author Topic: VPS hosting in Netherlands? Budget is $30/monthly  (Read 7766 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
VPS hosting in Netherlands? Budget is $30/monthly
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:51:47 AM »
I need to know your recommendations on the most reliable vps hosts in NL.

What can you tell me about Hostplay.com and their vps hosting service? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
I would like to order 70 gbs of disk space, 1 Tb of bandwidth, Linux. My budget is $30/mo.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting in Netherlands? Budget is $30/monthly
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:47:42 AM »
As I know SSD VPS hosting deals from kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support, no matter what server location you need.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 06:54:17 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides reliable and quality services with affordable prices.
They are proven to be the best in delivering their services in NL. Support is second to none.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 06:02:08 AM »
It is truly a top class outfit, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their hosting and their support.
I got the hostplay.com treatment and I'm never looking back! The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 07:25:16 AM »
I can draw your attention to Libertyvps.net - IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need. 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 05:07:16 AM »
You know Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Check out their plans and opt for the best one. 

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 06:54:20 AM »
Having compared all the mentioned web hosting provider and can honestly say that QHoster.com vps deals are impressive.
Uptime is perfect! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 07:41:58 AM »
+++ votes for Libertyvps.net - it is the best offshore web hosting provider located in Netherlands. Their pricing is cool.
Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 06:24:20 AM »
Indeed Libertyvps.net have trustworthy vps service. They are reliable, services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 10:03:55 AM »
Quality VPS deals are available from hostsailor.com and hostafrica.co.za, their in-house technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues. Prices are affordable. 

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 03:26:04 AM »
According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 05:27:34 AM »
 I suggest to trust Libertyvps.net as reliable hosting with excellent service. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and their prices are fair.