Author Topic: stable webhosting  (Read 7932 times)

Salviat

• View Profile
stable webhosting
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:38:54 AM »
 I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
My requirements 5 GB space, 150GB traffic, I have already found shineservers.com and thcservers.com and not sure if I can trust them.
What host is better to use and why?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: stable webhosting
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 04:30:36 PM »
You can go and try using 4goodhosting.com - their shared hosting plans are feature rich with powerful scripts like wordpress. You know, I am very satisfied with my wordpress blogs performance. Support is 24/7 up and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Dont hesitate! Try them today!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 03:56:13 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like ASPnix.com
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. I have already recommended this reliable host to one of my friends.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 07:21:19 AM »
In terms of shared hosting, use plans from ifastnet.com or greenlionnet.com. They have full-featured plans, high uptime and quality support.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 05:36:09 AM »
  I can say thcservers.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 09:58:48 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides quality and stable hosting services taking into account the needs of all their clients. Servers are rock-bottom and support is active any time you contact them.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 06:48:24 AM »
You can get nice hosting deals at Jhplatinum.com - their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Use coupon code maxx50 - New Signups 50% off all terms of payment. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 04:50:39 AM »
I have noticed shineservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 02:10:24 AM »
  I suggest you to rely on shineservers.com hosting plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 05:11:59 AM »
 Going to use thcservers.com services. They have great polite support and reliable service. Prices are affordable for me, thanks for your replies!

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 06:40:36 AM »
I don't know the mentioned companies at all but I'd recommend you to use hosting services from the time-tested hosts like ifastnet.com and nextpointhost.com.
Their plans have all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
Prices are affordable.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 05:27:50 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting