Author Topic: Looking for reliable EU dedicated server host  (Read 5435 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Looking for reliable EU dedicated server host
« on: October 20, 2016, 07:24:05 AM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose shared hosting provider that accepts bitcoin, paypal, webmoney or perfect money.

What do you think about swissns.ch and its hosting services?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution in EU and this host seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about this EU web host?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reliable EU dedicated server host
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 05:31:29 AM »
I was recommended to try swissns.ch as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
 I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately. Highly recommended!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 04:44:25 AM »
My suggestion is to try pmgchosting.com dedicated server solutions. I am receiving from them enterprise hardware and helpful polite tech support. For the price their services are trustworthy.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 08:14:15 AM »
I'd recommend you to use hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com 
servers to meet all your needs.
Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced and there is no downtime on them.
Support is always ready to help.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
IMHO, QHoster.com will be reasonable choice. They offer lots of EU server locations to choose from.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 04:27:04 AM »
According to my experience pmgchosting.com server solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 06:51:39 AM »
To my mind best place to get reliable servers for your search is superbithost.com. Their impressive service would fit for any webmaster looking for team with pro skills and various features included.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 04:14:01 AM »
 I think you should compare offers to choose the best one. I can say Exmasters.com is really reliable host. You will get stable and reliable servers which are well-balanced and support is helpful around the clock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 08:04:03 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.