Author Topic: Looking for Windows host  (Read 1122 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Looking for Windows host
« on: October 06, 2023, 01:31:41 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for Windows media service.
Have seen KVChosting and also Web Host Pro offers nice windows vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Windows host
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 09:00:53 AM »
QHoster.com and allwebhost.com services are worth your attention.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 02:27:13 AM »
Just here to say that web host pro is a really good cpanel web host, amazing support, their own severs, great price, it's got it all!!
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 02:21:03 AM »
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff was always willing to help work through an issue - good support service. I've designed a fair few websites and have always gone with kvchosting.net for the hosting: to this date, and I'm sure for many more years, the service has been fantastic without doubt.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 02:45:24 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on Datapacket.net hosting solutions.
The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find them!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 04:23:03 AM by GJRock »
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 06:09:54 AM »
I’d recommend Netshop-isp.com.cy to any webmaster who needs to develop his/her online business without serious troubles.
These guys are just plain ole awesome! Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 09:15:08 AM »
Accounts from libertyvps.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.