Author Topic: Stratus4 and its managed cloud? OK? Alternatives please?  (Read 5190 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Stratus4 and its managed cloud? OK? Alternatives please?
« on: May 13, 2016, 07:06:34 AM »
Hello to all member of this cool forum,

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Stratus4.com web hosting provider.
What can you say about the quality of their hosting services? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

How stable and reliable are they? Alternatives please?
Any reviews?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
Re: Stratus4 and its managed cloud? OK? Alternatives please?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 05:46:19 AM »
 I can say with cloud hosting from ViUX.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 06:14:09 AM »
My recommendation is to rely on ViUX.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:59:10 AM »
Go ahead and give Stratus4.com a try. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Sites uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch. Their team of professionals was also helpful with setup. Can also add they reply to my messages within a few minutes and helping me get up and running.

Must say that everything works like a clock.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 06:25:23 AM »
The price for stratus4.com managed cloud hosting accounts is really good. Their network uptime is perfect (99.9%).
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 06:41:59 AM »
As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get cloud hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 06:09:29 AM »
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.
Stratus4.com customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I used to have a website with another host but then quit after I started with this web host. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

rcsibiryak

• View Profile
    • Реабилитационный Центр «Сибиряк»
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 08:13:29 AM »
Современные исследования убедительно доказали, что реально помочь «справиться» с химической зависимостью от алкоголя и наркотиков может только комплекс медицинских, психо-терапевтических и педагогических мер, для осуществления которых лучше всего подходит, именно, реабилитационный центр. В течение длительного времени под опекой специалистов и в изоляции от привычной среды, окружения и внешнего мира, с человеком (а так же с его близкими и родственниками) индивидуально и поэтапно работает команда психологов, терапевтов и консультантов (в том числе, имеющих личный опыт выздоровления), затрагивая психо-, био-, социо-, духовные сферы, предоставляется возможность обучения и идентификации симптомов своей зависимости, вызывая интерес и потребность в изменении образа мышления и отношения к жизни. Горячая линия психологической помощи и реабилитации РЦ «Сибиряк»: +7 (800) 600-46-55, VK, обратная связь, WhatsApp.
лечение наркомании
<a href="https://rc-sibiryak.ru/">реабилитационный центр наркозависимых</a>
лечение алкоголизма <a href="https://rc-sibiryak.ru/">реабилитационный центр наркозависимых</a>