Author Topic: VPS deal to sign up with ...  (Read 5371 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS deal to sign up with ...
« on: January 25, 2017, 07:41:18 AM »
Hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk have VPS solutions which can be suitable for my needs and I hesitate which plan is better and more profitable to stick to?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 03:16:58 AM »
Could you be more specific? What is your budget? How much disk space, ram and data transfer do you need?

Well, I know much good related to hostwinds.com litespeed ssd web hosting services. Use 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 06:14:03 AM »
 Can say that hostwinds.com gets A+ for every category. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is highly stable.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 03:49:47 AM »
I switched to superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
You can rely on Hostwinds.com services. Their uptime is high and support team is truly skilled and responsive. Prices are fair.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 02:28:00 AM »
Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting now.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 04:41:27 AM »
Try 4goodhosting.com VPS service. They are offering high quality vps hosting solutions with 100% server uptime. I have had no issues with them so far. Their support is very responsive when you contact them. All my questions have been answered within few minutes of submission. Server is lightning fast when uploading web files. Pricing is competitive. Go ahead and use them without any doubt.