Author Topic: Which server should I have a deal with?  (Read 1223 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
Which server should I have a deal with?
« on: October 16, 2023, 12:40:52 PM »
Which server (ownwebservers.com or legionbox.com) should I have a deal with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Which server should I have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 02:23:10 AM »
I feel fortunate to have found Ownwebservers.com and recommend them highly. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.

Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 03:41:50 AM »
I find Ownwebservers.com to be incredibly Perfect. This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 06:10:48 AM »
Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

Take your time to consider GTHost.com dedicated packages. Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 03:06:00 AM »
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend ownwebservers.com dedicated servers to everyone.
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
Good web host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 02:33:29 AM »
Try CoinsHosting.com Dedicated Hosting. The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.
Their prices are great but not the cheapest. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2023, 02:17:25 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Daniel165

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2023, 02:36:14 AM »
Which server (ownwebservers.com or legionbox.com) should I have a deal with?

bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.

2 vCPU Cores
2 GB RAM
25 GB SDD Storage
1 TB Monthly Transfer
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
24*7 Human Support

Price: $14.99/ mo