Author Topic: Findmeavps and its search - reliable?  (Read 6519 times)

GJRock

• View Profile
Findmeavps and its search - reliable?
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:28:39 AM »
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following. Any recommendations would be appreciated:

UK based
Unmanaged CentOS VPS
20GB SSD Storage
4GB RAM
2 vCPU
3 IPv4 addresses
What can you say about findmeavps.com search? Any experiences?
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
Re: Findmeavps and its search - reliable?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 02:44:02 AM »
 I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org is the best option to get vps hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:36:15 AM »
All I can say that you can rely on findmeavps.com team - they will help you to choose the right host.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 02:28:59 AM »
I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 08:07:21 AM »
It seems to me that it will be also reasonable for you to look at vpsnine.com - their vps plans start from $10/mo.
Their support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge. I will never ever switch from them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 03:16:08 AM »
     According to my knowledge 7Host.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 03:08:52 AM »
I'd like advice you about vpb.com a good choice for you to try. vpb can give you the plans you really need with UK location.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 08:15:48 AM »
I can't say anything about the mentioned company but I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from legionbox.com and serverlogix.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 08:04:00 AM »
I believe findmeavps.com is a nice recommendation for everyone who wants to find a good hosting solution.
Their service is free, therefore it would be a nice idea to contact them for more details. good luck!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 05:21:51 AM »
Yeah, findmeavps.com team have found a good vps hosting provider for my specific requirements and budget.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome