Author Topic: Hostingsource dedicated server?  (Read 1425 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Hostingsource dedicated server?
« on: February 20, 2023, 02:36:39 AM »
Hello,
Have you ever used this provider?
Their offers look promising.
But I wanted to know what you think about them?
https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Hostingsource dedicated server?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 02:34:37 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Why not give GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting as an alternative a try? I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 10:48:48 AM »
OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout. Code will be expired on 28 Feb 2023.

Dedicated Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

===============AMD CPU SERVER===============

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 24 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID): 4 x 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $199.20/mo. With using promo code DEDI20 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 11:26:38 AM »
Accounts from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are good enough to sign up with.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their  PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 10:24:05 PM »
HostingSource is a web hosting company that provides a range of hosting solutions, including dedicated servers. A dedicated server is a type of hosting where a client rents an entire server, which is not shared with any other customers. HostingSource's dedicated servers are hosted in their data centers and come with various features, such as customizable configurations, full root access, and 24/7 support.

HostingSource offers different types of dedicated servers, such as Intel and AMD servers, as well as managed and unmanaged options. Managed dedicated servers come with additional support services, such as server monitoring, software updates, and security patches, while unmanaged servers require the customer to handle these tasks themselves.

HostingSource's dedicated servers are designed for high performance, security, and reliability, with features like SSD storage, multiple network carriers, and DDoS protection. They also offer a range of operating systems, such as CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows, as well as control panel options, such as cPanel and Plesk.

Overall, HostingSource's dedicated servers are a viable option for businesses or individuals looking for a robust and reliable hosting solution with a high degree of customization and control.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 02:21:37 AM »
Wonderful experience with hostingsource.com provider! I'd recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 06:24:13 AM »
Why not give XXI Web Hosting server hosting a try? Visit the website - The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2023, 03:10:00 AM »
I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. Hostingsource.com is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 02:43:07 AM »
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then hostingsource.com is definitely for you.
I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs