Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2363 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: December 15, 2020, 11:57:38 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and finaltek.com, which account is more forum-friendly? Any ideas?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 04:15:53 AM »
As you have mentioned both are the best VPS provider, I am 100% satisfied with Host.co.in one of the best Web Hosting Company in India. Enterprise SLA - 99.95% Guaranteed Speed, 24/7 Live Technical Support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.

New Year Offer, 25% OFF VPS Hosting (Windows | Linux) Use coupon code 25VPS Offer ends 31'Jan 2021. Hurry up avail to this offer now visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 04:19:18 AM by Divya165 »

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 01:12:07 AM »
Take your time to look at Rockhoster.com VPS hosting deals. The service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 01:37:46 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Hostforweb.com cheap VPS hosting. Their support is great.
The interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosting providers over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.