Author Topic: need a server to buy from a decent provider .... what is that? Do oyu know?  (Read 5609 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
eWallHost.com and KVChosting.com have provided attractive servers at affordable pirces and I have to sign up the right one, what is that? Do you know?

Cherisk

• View Profile
I have two separate sites that I host with Kvchosting.com ssd hosting service. 
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
 I'd like to draw your attention to servers from WooServers.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. They are delivering constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Salviat

• View Profile
    As an alternative option I suggest webis.pt as nice place to get server deals. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Ronk

• View Profile
I'd use only ewallhost.com servers as they are proven to be the best in delivering  streaming servers on sweet terms.
They are located in many locations (NL, CA, etc..) and prices are low takling into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

Weigan

• View Profile
 If you are in search of quality server hosting provider you should definitely go with netdedi.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.

jacobwallace

• View Profile
    • Get dedicated hosting for high quality performance.
Both providers are good, you can try any one of them.

GJRock

• View Profile
I have had a good run dealing with Kvchosting.com web host. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up.

Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better. Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommended this service!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Terners

• View Profile
  I see that WooServers.com is the best host plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.