Author Topic: server with high stability  (Read 6735 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
server with high stability
« on: June 19, 2015, 05:33:39 AM »
 I'd like to order dedicated server hosting solution. need reliable host with at least 99.99% uptime guarantee.
    Space - 400GB, 6GBs of RAM, 6500GB bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you know anything about CoreSpace.com and its dedicated server stability?
    Any suggestions guys?

Dritt

• View Profile
Re: server with high stability
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 06:16:08 AM »
I'd recommend you to use reliable servers from hostsailor.com or rdoservers.com.
They have servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Their technicians are active and fast and they fix issues in no time if they occur.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:17:48 AM by Dritt »

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 05:28:43 AM »
GlowHost.com  is great!
I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 05:01:53 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me CoreSpace.com plans are best option to get server hosting. I love their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:44:54 AM »
Cheap DDoS protected servers from ewallhost.com are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
They have well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Prices are affordable. 

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 05:25:27 AM »
Kvchosting.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.

They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 03:20:30 AM »
Seems with CoreSpace.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 06:48:36 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that hostingsource.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 06:35:32 AM »
Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Hostsailor.com is the host you can rely on.
I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 02:37:41 AM »
Sorry but I have had no idea about them. I'd like you to go and sign up with 4goodhosting.com. These guys have hosted my sites for more than a year without any outages. Servers are very solid and always up without any interruption. If i were you, I will definitely contact them. I am sure you will receive a response within few minutes and hot hours. Good luck.

Aprilpan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 02:33:51 AM »
vpb.com provide you fast, reliable 99.99%update gurantee dedicated servers.
vpb friendly technical team is always available 24*7.
vpb provide you DDOS protection.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 02:38:17 AM »
 Now I see that Exmasters.com would perfectly meet my needs. They have featured stable plans and helpful staff.