Author Topic: monitoring of my website uptime  (Read 6843 times)

Stampfer

• View Profile
monitoring of my website uptime
« on: July 01, 2015, 06:01:55 AM »
 We all know monitoring solutions, so I'd like to hear what is best tool for monitoring cloud environment?
I have found attractive deals from CloudStats.me, they have free account, but I have budget to get paid one.
What do you know about their quality? Are they delivering trustworthy services?

buttony

• View Profile
Re: monitoring of my website uptime
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 04:13:49 AM »
If I were you, I will look on their customer reviews or try alternative sites. Good luck!

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 05:17:16 AM »
According to my research CloudStats.me know their work very well and how to monitor your servers stability and keep you notified instantly with any issue my server has, you can trust them!

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 06:11:12 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable monitoring solutions you can trust CloudStats.me service. Their team is skilled enough to provide you quality service and fast low-cost deals.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 06:02:41 AM »
 I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me. They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 02:41:12 AM »
Yea cloudstats can be the one you are looking for. I've heard that they are good for monitoring cloud environment.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 05:36:10 AM »
It seems CloudStats.me are helpful to monitor servers and web sites, so I am going to give them a try. Thanks for your assistance with my choice.

Alonzosdor

• View Profile
monitoring of my website uptime
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 01:44:06 AM »
As a webmaster I have faced issues with website being down and non-functional at unseen times, due to a server or network error. That is why I am looking for good monitoring tool that will notify my in an instant manner. What can you say about CloudStats.me regarding my search terms?