Author Topic: wordpress friendly web hosting?  (Read 3612 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
wordpress friendly web hosting?
« on: December 10, 2015, 05:20:37 AM »
I have noticed my wordpress based websites are being frequently unavailable with HG, so I'd like to move. I have lost so many visitors due to their unprofessional staff. What can you say about good web hosts that are wordpress friendly? I have found GlowHost.com services with cloud platform and wordpress optimized offers, do you know them?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: wordpress friendly web hosting?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 07:40:43 AM »
  I'd like to say that iFastNet.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at cheap prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 05:30:41 AM »
I can say ViUX.com hosting is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 05:26:02 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 09:04:20 AM »
Wordpress friendly services are available from ir-hosting.com and integralhost.net , they provides high quality and high performance web hosting service at no further obligation.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 06:08:30 AM »
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket, just give them a try.