Author Topic: help to choose server  (Read 6251 times)

Weigan

• View Profile
help to choose server
« on: April 03, 2015, 03:32:36 AM »
 I need your help to order dedicated server, having done a search I found hosting022.com and CoreSpace.com - their servers are quite good for my needs.
Do you know anything about them? What host is best to choose?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 03:41:31 AM by Weigan »

buttony

• View Profile
Re: help to choose server
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 04:02:19 PM »
If you are looking for reliable servers, you can rely on 4goodhosting.com. Based on my experience they are the best host you can use. Servers are fast and always up 24/7 without any issues. Support has been very fast and helpful to any requests. They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. I can't ask for more. Just give some try today!

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 06:27:01 AM »
 Acсording to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 08:08:13 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from venetx.com and greenlionnet.com.
Their  dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 03:09:56 AM »
Overall, Rareservers.com is a nice shared host if your site's needs fit their plan.

It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems. According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest growing hosting companies in the world.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 04:56:05 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge CoreSpace.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 08:26:26 AM »
Look at servers from a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.
Prices are modest. These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 02:53:36 AM »
Crookservers.com is the best I have ever used before.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Salviat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 04:19:39 AM »
    I'd like to say that CoreSpace.com would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 04:33:40 AM »
Going to use CoreSpace.com server hosting solutions. Their support staff know how to manage servers and deal with customers.